For Meet Admins Only
Hytek Live Results – Free Hosting on LiveSwim.net
Request & Set Up Live Meet Results (Free of Charge)
LiveSwim.net makes its server available to teams that wish to post live meet results.
This is a free service and gives fans, coaches, parents, and swimmers the fastest access to meet results. Paired with Big Fish Software “live results’ it makes it super easy to view on your phone.
1. At least one week prior to your meet, fill out the request form on the bottom of this page
and request that a results folder be set up for your meet. If you would rather e-mail send inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once your folder is set up you will be provided with the folder name and password.
3. Open Hy-Tek’s Meet Manager Pro. Go to the “Run” screen
4. Click on “Web” to bring up the settings for your results page.
5. Use the settings listed below.
a. Site address is: ftp.takeitlive.tv
b. Username is: swimresults
c. Password will be e-mailed by chris
d. Working directory will be: 2011/meetname
You will need to include the slash after your directory name.
6. Click “Test Website Connection”. This opens your connection to your website.
7. Click on the “Settings” tab to establish the settings for your site (Figure 9).
8. Click “Upload Event Schedule”. This will place your event schedule on the site.
9. Then you can upload psych sheets.
10.Then, once the meet is running you can hit
“F11” to send each heat’s results to the web or
“F12” to send the entire event’s results to the
11.Your results will be available at http://results.liveswim.net/meetname
Fill out the form below to request LiveResults Hosting on LiveSwim.net